Age in Place Networks, llc was founded in 2008 with a vision to assist seniors, adult children, caregivers and senior focused small businesses in their communities through education, planning and awareness.
Most people are concerned about maintaining their quality of life as they age. Adult children of the elderly and other caregivers need assistance, support and direction at times.
- Educate people about aging in place and the importance of planning early
- Highlight relevant technology or information that can assist them as they plan
- Provide information about local professionals who can help them achieve their goals
Senior focused businesses
Local businesses are needed more than ever to provide support, services and products to the elderly and their caregivers. They also face incredible obstacles in providing these while still being able to grow their companies.
- Educate business owners about aging in place and the important role they play in the local network of care
- Provide information about business practices, tools, services or ideas that can help them grow their companies
- Connect owners with their peers in the various aging industries to promote national and local professional networking for business and personal growth